How often have you seen business leaders lose their feel for success?
So many big businesses think and act small while small business think and act big.
For some, every year is groundhog year.
“Get better results for less investment, but don’t do anything risky/new”.
The focus is internal. Competitors are followed rather than consumers led.
Activity is tactical.
The talent is looking for a way out.
There are big, conscious, strategic choices to make:
- Stay the same and be clear about the prospects for the organisation.
- Stay the same and hope for a more positive outcome.
- Break the cycle - choose to change. Change the how and you’ll change the what.
We pose big, uncomfortable questions, then enable you to access and deliver the answers:
- How well should you be doing?
- Looking outside, what are the thrive imperatives?
- Looking inside, what could you do differently to mobilise the talent and resources of the organisation to meet the new/clearer/prioritised imperatives?